Pak Army Class IV & EE Jobs 2022 || Apply Now

Pak Army Class IV & EE Jobs 2022 || Apply Now


Today, Pakistan Army has announced new vacancies in IV&EE Fort Area Chaklala Rawalpindi. We have named these vacancies "Pak Army Jobs 2022". Candidates who are belonging to Sindh and Punjab are eligible to apply. Posts are also open for local residents.


Pak Army HS-I Fitter, HS-II Welder, Tracer, Skilled Welder, Skilled Painter, SS-I Fitter, SS-I Welder, SS-I Carpenter, SS-I Painter, SS-II Welder, SS0-Recruit wants to do II Carpenter and SS-II Machinist.


Primary, Middle, and Matric pass candidates are eligible for these posts. Only experienced candidates will be recruited for these Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022. The age limit for these posts is 18 to 30 years only.


Source Job;

Daily Express Newspapers


Posted Dated;

31st July 2022


Department;

Pakistan Army


Required Skill;

According to post


Gender;

Male, Female


No of Post;

Multiple


Jobs Location;

Rawalpindi


Last Date;

14 August 2022


Education Required;

Matric

Middle

Primary


Post Name;


  • HS-I Fitter
  • HS-I Welder
  • Skilled Painter
  • Skilled Welder
  • SS-I Carpenter
  • SS-I Fitter
  • SS-I Painter
  • SS-I Welder
  • SS-II Machinist
  • SS-II Welder
  • SS-II Carpenter
  • Tracer


How to Apply?

1. Send applications with postal order of Rs. 300/-

2. Send your applications through Courier Services to Chief Inspector, IV&EE for Area Chaklala, Rawalpindi.

3. You have to send applications within 15 days.

Department Address;

IV&EE Chaklala Fort Area, Rawalpindi


Official 
Advertisement;


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu