24 Years Single Female Rishta Proposal

24 Years Single Female Rishta Proposal






About me

Hello everyone my name is Aram Rana. I am from Rahim Yar Khan I did MPA. I am not working because my family doesn't like it. I am looking for a beautiful single partner who belongs to the Rana Rajput caste.


Basic information


Name: Arum Rana

Gender: Female

Marital Status: Never Married
 
Age: 26 years

Height: 5 feet and 5 inches

Body: Slender

Color: Very fair

Religion: Muslim (Sunni)

Caste: Rana Rajput

Mother Tongue: Punjabi

City: Rahim Yar Khan

Country: Pakistan

Other Nationality: None

Occupation: Not working

Quality of life:

Intermediate level

Job/Rank/Location:

Education:

Masters in Business
Search
Age: 25-30

Marital Status: Never Married

Height: 5 feet 9 inches

City: No preference

Quality of life: No preference

Education: No preference

Occupation: Government servant

Local preference: No preference


Other requirements:






Contact:
034185543510

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu