Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop Jobs 2022 || EME Karachi Jobs 2022

Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop Jobs 2022 || EME Karachi Jobs 2022


Today, Pakistan Army has reported a notice for the enrollment of different staff in its 602 Regional Workshop. We get these Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop Karachi Jobs 2022 from the Daily Jang Newspaper.

Candidates across Pakistan may apply for these employment opportunities. Both Male & Female candidates are qualified for this enlistment. Minorities Quota will be held according to Government Rules.

Pak Army Regional Workshop Jobs are opening for Store Keeper, HSM VMB Vehicle, HSM T&CS, HSM Armorer, HS-I Carpenter, HS-I Painter, HS-I VMB Vehicle, HS-I Electrician, GateKeeper, HS-I Fitter, HS-II Electrician, HS-II Machinist, HS-II Gun-Fitter, HS-II VMB Vehicle, HS-II Electrician AFV, HS-II Armorer, HS-I Carpenter, SS-I Painter, Skilled Electrician, Skilled Electromedical Technician, Skilled Gun Fitter, Skilled VMA Vehicle, SS-I VMA Vehicle, and Skilled Armorer.

These opening are available for Primary, Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate Pass candidates. The age limit for these opening is 18 to 30 years. Just qualified people should to forward applications.


Source Job;

Daily Jang Newspapers


Posted Dated;

29th May 2022


Department;

Pakistan Army


Required Skill;

According to post


Gender;

Male, Female


No of Post;

100+


Jobs Location;

Pakistan


Last Date;

12 June 2022


Education Required;

Bachelor

Intermediate

Matric

Middle

Primary


Post Name;

  • Gate Keeper
  • HS - I Carpenter
  • HS - I Electrician
  • HS - I Fitter
  • HS - I Painter
  • HS - I VMB Vehicle
  • HS - II Armourer
  • HS - II Electrician
  • HS - II Electrician AFV
  • HS - II Gun-Fitter
  • HS - II Machinist
  • HS - II VMB Vehicle 
  • HSM Armourer
  • HSM T&CS
  • HSM/VMB Vehicle
  • Skilled Armourer
  • Skilled Electrician
  • Skilled Electromedical Technician
  • Skilled Gun Fitter
  • Skilled VMA Vehicle
  • SS-I Painter
  • SS-I VMA Vehicle
  • Store Keeper


How to apply;

1. The Application Form is available in the Job Advertisement.

2. Both Civilians and Retired candidates are qualified.

3. Candidates may send their data on the given Application Form with attested duplicates of all supporting documents to the workshop.

Department Address;

Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop EME Karachi

Official Advertisement;


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I have added and shared your site to my social media accounts to send people back to your site because I am sure they will find it extremely helpful too. visit the site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say thanks for beautiful blog sharing with us. Your blog really great resource to update my knowledge. Goleta electrician

    ReplyDelete

Close Menu